This is a recipe from the category: Recipe for kids
Dear young chefs,
Are you ready to do some baking yourself? You will find here all the instructions you need to make this super healthy, extra simple and extremely delicious banana snack. Go for it!
You will need:
an oven dish (20 x 28 cm or 8 x 11 inch)
a bowl, a fork and a spoon
150 grams of oats
100 grams of peanut butter
50 grams of chopped walnuts
50 grams of dark chocolate chips
- Wash your hands, put on the apron and put the chef’s hat on your head!
- Peal the bananas and break them into several pieces
- Use a fork to mash the bananas. A soup (deep) dish works best here.
4. Weigh the peanut butter in a cup or little bowl and warm it up slightly in the microwave for a maximum of 30 seconds, just to soften it a little bit.
5. Mix the warm peanut butter and the bananas really well with a spoon.
6. Take the oats (150 gams) and mix them with the bananas and peanut butter as well.
7. Take the oven dish and line with baking paper.
8. Spread your mixture evenly out in the dish.
9. Now, scatter the chopped walnuts and chocolate chips over your mixture and press them slightly with the palm of your hand, so they stick slightly in the mixture.
10. Put your oven dish in the oven during 18 minutes on 180 ºC.
11. Ask an adult around to take the dish out of the oven and leave it to cool down for a little while. When it has cooled down, you can pick the big bake up by holding the baking paper. Bring to a chopping board and cut it into portions with a shape of your choice. What is it going to be? Squares? Rectangles? Triangles??